Gareth Bryant's Pageviews

Friday, December 16, 2011

My thoughts on the official end to the War in Iraq:

Considering the brand-new announcement about the final segment of U.S. Military servicemen leaving the now further-ruined state of Iraq, let's look at just some of the results of this most unnecessary, deceptive & politically-driven military endeavor over the past seven years:

These are but some of several estimated casualties of the War in Iraq (2002-2011):

American tax-payers money spent/wasted: $1 Trillion

Iraqi civilians killed: 600,000

Iraqi Military & Police servicemen killed: 10,125

Iraqi "Insurgents" killed: 55,000

U.S. Military personnel killed: 4,486

U.S./Non-U.S. contractors & civilian-workers killed: 572

U.S./Non-U.S. journalism personnel killed: 150

Non-U.S. Military personnel killed: 316

WMD's (Weapons of Mass-Destruction) founded: 0

I think that I've made my general point quite clear by this point.

#I'm just sharin'!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment